Advantages of ALLERGOCOVER® Face mask
Tight weave specialty fabric – for your safety
- High-tech microfiber fabric (98% polyester/ 2% carbon)
- Super densely woven
- Clinically tested and certified effective in allergy treatment
- Provides a barrier to particles to 0.5 microns in size
- Meets requirements for cleanroom and lab apparel
- Launderable and reusable without losing effectiveness
Light and breathable material – for your comfort
- Extra lightweight material
- Breathable and permeable for exhaled water vapor
- Comfortable even in hot environments
- Soft and smooth to the touch
Ergonomic design – for perfect fit
- Ergonomic shape for secure and gap-free fit
- Flexible wire insert to contours and seals around your nose
- No fogging when wearing glasses
- Adjustable fabric ties/ rubber bands for individual customization
Proven successful in allergy treatment
Our high-tech specialty fabric was designed to manufacture Allergocover® medical mattress and bedding encasings for dust-mite allergy patients. The densely woven micro fiber fabric provides an effective barrier to tiny allergen particles and a broad spectrum of other micro-organisms to 0.5 microns in size. In a double blind, placebo-controlled clinical study, our encasings were proven to reduce symptoms such as allergic rhinitis and asthma in allergy patients by 46%.
- For maximum level of protection, wash mask after each use
- Machine washable hot
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low, or air dry
- Material dries very quickly
- No returns or exchanges for face masks are accepted, as they are considered personal use items. If you received a faulty or incomplete order and need to exchange it for the same item, you may request a replacement by sending an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Supports CDC Guidelines for the use of cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children younger than two years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
- Non-medical grade face mask. Not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
Which mask size fits me?
- S fits only very young children and some young girls.
- 70% of the masks are sold in M
- L fits mainly adult men
- XL is rather unusual